I suggest you ...

Select more Folders for Sync

It would be great if you could select more folders to be synced. If you wanted to sync some settings but the files are in different folders you have to make individual rules for this. If you could choose more local folders it would be easier!

160 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sebastian shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PrudhviRaj Siripurapu commented  · 

Exactly...
        Name of this app is folder sync but unfortunately I can't select multiple folders which I need for sync.
        I need to create several folder pairs for each folder even if the source folder and destination folder and all the configuration settings are same.

* Single folder pair should be able to select several sub folders in same destination and source folder,

* Common configuration settings for all folder pairs.

Since I can't uninstall this awesome app simply I am requesting this suggestion.

Thank-you :-)

• John Navas commented  · 

Would be nice to have Folderpair Groups,
        so you could assign Folderpairs to (one or more) Groups,
        and be able sync a Group.

• Andreas commented  · 

YES, this would be ideal !

• Peter commented  · 

I need this so badly. It is painful to make several folderpairs although there are checkboxes!

• Sjoerd commented  · 

Can't you already do this? select a main dir (root) with al the subdirs in it and use the include/exclude filters?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have tried the paid version, but ask for a refund, because i can not select multiple folder :(

i need it :)

• Jonasz commented  · 

Same wish for me. I do backup of sdcard in one profile, but I would like to exclude some folders ...

• Nelson commented  · 

In the same issue, would be nice to be able to select folders or files to filter from the Sync.
        Instead of just writing file name or extension or etc. actually select the folder or file you want to exclude from sync, from a file explorer perspective.

• Rafael Tavares Amorim commented  · 

Selecting multiple folders It's a must have! I have a video library folder and I don't want to sync all sub folders, It would be great to choose some sub folders

Feedback and Knowledge Base